Infusions to lose weight play a supportive role in physical activity and a balanced diet. Plants with slimming potential can be a component of dietary supplements, but are most often taken in the form of infusions.
Slimming herbs are an effective weapon in the fight against obesity and overweight. First of all, its ability to accelerate fat burning and stimulate metabolism is emphasized.
Proper herbal blends play an important role in slimming and cleansing the body of toxins. What herbs and how do they support weight loss?
- Infusions to lose weight in support of a balanced diet
- Homemade infusions to lose weight
- Green tea
- Drink of lemon
- Apple cider vinegar, lemon and honey
- Cranberry drink
- Lemon and cucumber drink
- Citrus juice
- Apple and cinnamon drink
- Orange juice
- Infusions to lose weight before sleeping
- Infusions to lose weight on an empty stomach
- Cinnamon to eliminate fats
- Pineapple to remove trapped liquids
- Lemon for detoxification
- Orange tea
- Slimming herbs: are they safe?
Infusions to lose weight in support of a balanced diet
The list of infusions to absorb is quite long, since many have diuretic potential and improve the digestive system. Weight loss herbs include tasty and natural spices used in daily cooking.
These spices help burn calories and excess fat, improve bowel function, speed up metabolism and facilitate digestion. Added to foods, they support each diet.
- Dandelion: it helps to lose weight and at the same time is able to reduce cholesterol.
- Horsetail: helps reduce fluid retention.
- Birch: it has important diuretic properties.
- Chicory: helps you lose weight.
- Red tea and green tea: helps you lose weight thanks to its diuretic properties. For red tea, drink up to 4 cups a day, while for green tea a maximum of 3 cups is sufficient.
- Thistle: acts as a powerful diuretic and detoxifying agent.
- Burdock: it gives a great feeling of satiety.
- Garcinia: its main properties are the satiating effect and prevents the excess of carbohydrates consumed from being converted into fats.
- Orthosiphon: is a natural ally to lose weight. Orthosiphon infusions facilitate the removal of water, but not electrolytes, and do not change blood pressure.
Weight loss herbs such as marjoram, oregano, cumin, or parsley grass are irreplaceable for people who are not in favor of spicy spices.
Homemade infusions to lose weight
You will return to the figure of your dreams drinking homemade drinks to lose weight. Prepared from natural ingredients, they not only work very well, but also taste great.
Green tea is rich in antioxidants. It supports losing weight, because it significantly reduces the level of bad cholesterol. Drink it 2-3 times a day.
Within green tea, we find the following infusions, many of them of Japanese origin.
Drink of lemon
Mix the lemon juice with water. Add some maple syrup and cayenne pepper. The drink cleanses the digestive system, and contributes to weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar, lemon and honey
In a glass of water, dilute 1 teaspoon of: apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and honey. Drink it before each meal, 3 times a day, it will speed up the metabolism.
Mix 150-180 ml of water with 240 ml of 100% cranberry juice. The juice should be natural, without sugar. You should drink about 1-2 liters per day.
Lemon and cucumber drink
Mix cucumber with half a lemon juice, and dilute with water, drink this mixture twice a day. Your metabolism will speed up significantly.
Citrus juices (lemons, limes, oranges) and berries are an effective and tasty way to burn fat. Drink them often.
Apple and cinnamon drink
Put ice in a 3-liter jar, with slices of apple and cinnamon, add water and put in the fridge for an hour. Always drink cold.
Freshly squeezed orange juice has a cleansing effect and improves metabolism, supports the natural process of removing toxins from the body.
Homemade infusions to lose weight are very easy to prepare. Select herbs properly when creating natural infusions to lose weight, these have a positive effect on our body.
However, it is better to combine the treatment: eat rationally, be a physically active person and also, drinks to lose weight.
Infusions to lose weight before sleeping
Can you lose weight before bedtime? Of course. Our metabolism always works, so we can implement simple strategies to keep you active, taking some infusions to lose weight before sleeping.
We must remember that the last part of the day is still the most important time to lose weight, so it is important to remember some of the decisive factors.
There are delicious natural infusions that we can take before bed. They will help us burn fat, get important vitamins and relax.
- Tea with blueberry: it reduces blood glucose and allows us to rest deeply.
- Oolong tea: it is well known for its weight loss benefits. It has an attractive blue color and is delicious.
- Star anise tea: if we take it at the last hour of the day, it will allow us to have a more relaxing sleep, and we can eliminate additional fats.
- Rose tea: it’s excellent, richer in antioxidants than green tea, contains no caffeine, and is great for drinking at night. It helps fight constipation and prevents classic inflammation of the stomach.
These are the infusions that you can take at night to speed up the weight loss process. Don’t fall asleep hungry! stimulates your metabolism enough to transform your body into a fat-burning machine.
Infusions to lose weight on an empty stomach
Fasting infusions are good allies to lose weight and lose weight. There are several recipes for infusions intended for this purpose.
Cinnamon to eliminate fats
Boil water and introduce a few sticks of natural cinnamon, wait for it to warm up and add lemon. It will be delicious and very healthy.
Pineapple to remove trapped liquids
Boil water, and then add the pineapple peel. Drink this tea divided into 3 cups a day. It can be accompanied by meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lemon for detoxification
In combination with warm water right after you wake up, it’s the best metabolic accelerator out there. You can also drink it with cold water and lemon slices.
For orange tea to work for weight loss, you need to drink a cold cup on an empty stomach every morning, for 1 month and then rest for 1 week.
You don’t have to convince anyone of the beneficial properties of herbs to create fasting slimming infusions, and the positive impact of these plants on the human body is invaluable.
Slimming herbs: are they safe?
It would seem that, unlike weight loss medications or dietary supplements, the use of natural slimming infusions is completely safe and you can drink herbal mixtures without restrictions. Nothing could be more wrong.
Despite the beneficial properties of infusions to lose weight, herbs also contain substances that can harm us or be poisonous.
In addition, the different plants in the recipes of infusions to help you lose weight have specific properties and can be beneficial for some, but not for others.
It is important to use herbs sparingly and consult your doctor or professional herbalist. Herbal blends are best purchased from proven herbalists, pharmacies, or online stores.